We are thrilled to welcome you back to our parks. We are taking extensive measures to make the visit as safe as possible, and we're following the advice of the Consultative Committee. These guidelines may be adjusted according to current events. Follow our communication in the parks as well. Respect each other, follow these visiting rules! #ZOOtogether!
The Planckendael Express runs from Saturday 3 April, during weekends and holidays until the end of September 2021. Wearing a face mask is mandatory.
At the park
- Stay home if you are ill.
- Respect the 1,5 m distance rule (not within your family).
- Wearing a face mask is only mandatory in indoor spaces and restaurants for everyone from the age of 6.
- Our buildings will be closed from Sunday 26/12 at the request of the government. Until then, a mouth mask is mandatory in our buildings.
We request a Covid Safe Ticket in our restaurants.
- Wash your hands regularly. Desinfectant hand gels, which can be operated with an elbow, are available at various places in the gardens.
- The toilets have staggered capacity and are regularly disinfected. Face masks are mandatory here, as is hand washing.
- For the time being, all feeding demonstrations have been cancelled.
- The bird demonstrations take place every day, 2x/day on weekdays (not on Wednesday) and every weekend at 11.30am, 1.30pm, 3.30pm and 5.30pm on the lawn at Restaurant 'De Ooievaar'.
- The member service, shops and restaurants are open.
- Payments are made electronically and preferably contactless. We regularly disinfect the terminals and vending machines, as well as the buggies.